Unlock your inner genius
Genius Finder is an online assessment tool designed to support neurodivergent individuals in exploring the most common work-related strengths and struggles.
A simple to use yet powerful platform for individuals and organisations, helping you find the hidden talents in your business.
Written by a team of Psychologists led by Dr Nancy Doyle, it provides personalised practical strategies to support you and your business to help positively shift business performance.
My Genius FinderTM
Unlock all 66 psychometrically validated questions and 450 strategies with My Genius Finder
- Individual ‘My Genius Finder’ membership costs just £42 (£35 + VAT) for 12 months unlimited access and free upgrades.
- You can download and keep your accessible pdf reports forever with no further fees.
- There are no hidden costs and you will not be charged for anything else.
Genius Finder ProTM
Your organisation can realise additional benefits by using Genius Finder Pro's department and organisation wide analysis tools. These give your administrators access to aggregated and anonymised profiles allowing insight into the adjustments that work best for your employees.
What are the additional benefits of using the Genius Finder Pro for organisations?
- Understand what every employee needs to work at their best, for 94% less cost than a full Workplace Needs Assessment.
- Provide every user with instant access to a tailored personalised and editable report, with an average completion time of 10 minutes.
- Gain organisational and departmental insights into the adjustments that work best for your employees and predict any pain points before they become problematic.
- Make better informed adjustment decisions from your dashboard that have proven potential to deliver positive ROI.
- Tailored pricing and features to suit the needs of your organisation
- A certified secure SaaS platform conforming to ISO 27001
How does it work?
The strategies of the Genius Finder have been used by Genius Within clients for over 12 years.
All strategies are based on a range of independently validated occupational psychology tools that demonstrate evidence-based practice.
We also have the Genius Finder Psychometric Technical Manual here for those with an interest in psychometric testing.
Genius Finder Testimonial
"The Genius Finder Platform is user friendly, and the report provided is very useful for our trainees as a first step into understanding their neurodiverse strengths, and useful strategies and adjustments, prior to any assessment.”
- Health Education England